Compute for WFH and BYOD
- ARC offers an ideal work environment for remote access to VID, cloud and desktop with built-in biometric security for authentication.
- VPN & VDI are not secure enough if the endpoints are exposed to vulnerabilities
- Protects corporate networks and servers while accessing remote PCs
- Sanitized and secure end-points for the work-from-home era
- Strong biometrics for the edge computing
- Transform any PC into a trusted enterprise asset
Enhancing VPN Security
- ARC-Sanitized OS eliminates backdoors, keyloggers, virus, malware and other attacks
- Mitigate Auth bypass theft risks
- Secure authentication by integrating Ensurity’s distributed identity solution or strong security tokens into VPN solutions
- Unique Biometric Authentication to VPN Client ensures user authentication is secure
- Certificates & credentials are securely stored in a Secure Controller of the hardware
Eliminating potential risks of BYOD systems
- ARC approach works effectively to sanitize the potential attack surface from the BYOD devices
- Remote user can connect the ARC-Endpoint device to any PC and boot from sanitized OS to securely access enterprise applications
- Restricts the connectivity of internal/external storage drives — eliminates the risks of malware/virus infection
- ARC-Endpoint device eliminates the BYOD risks associated with careless browsing habits of the user
- Limited & essential hardware resource utilization — uses only CPU, RAM, Display, Keyboard, Mouse and Network drivers
ARC Solution Modules
VPN & VDI are not secure enough to protect the enterprise servers. A malware can easily pass-through the VPN end-point to the server. Only sanitized end-points can protect the enterprise servers from malicious attacks. ARC offers a read-only clean and sanitized OS on every boot.
When enterprises require employees to work from home by remotely connecting to their servers and networks using sanitized operating systems
When enterprises allow their employees to bring own devices to work; Usually, personal Laptops might be infected due to the nature of internet browsing habits in an unprotected working environment. ARC sets aside the personal hard drive and loads the enterprise’s sanitized OS in read-only mode, thus utilizing only the compute power of the Laptop, yet through a sanitized environment.
Malware/Virus cannot be installed on the read-only operating system. It may run temporarily on the RAM, but when the device is rebooted, the vulnerable content will be wiped off. With appropriate server binding, VPN access and network & firewall configuration, enterprises can limit the sources of malware and viruses.
Wherever copy/duplication from a read-only storage is required, ARC shall effectively protect against malware propagation.
Manage remote vendor access using sanitized OS and only by the registered vendors using their biometric authentication.
Allow secure remote administration using sanitized OS packed with advanced admin tools required for the remote support team.
Centralized management portal to manage ARC endpoint devices & users.
Clean & sanitized linux operating system, boots from read-only partition of the ARC endpoint device.
Secure USB device with biometric authentication and bootable drive on any BYOD system.
Extended support to organizations in managing user on-boarding; and maintenance of servers
ARC – Operational Advantages
User Operational Convenience
- Eliminating multi-step process of TOTP/HOTP for application authentication
- Key recovery & rotation made simple & secure
- Always clean computing assurance
- Easy access to all designated Enterprise applications
- One-touch FIDO2 biometric authentication to applications
- Enterprises derive utmost security for remote computing with low TCO
- Reduce additional licenses for Endpoint devices (OS + DLP + Endpoint Protectors + Anti Virus + Anti Malware etc.)
- User-Device-Server pairing brings overall security
- AAD identity & authentication support
- FIDO2 Authentication (optional integration)